Machine Analytics relies on various statistical techniques and tools, in conjunction with machine learning and artificial intelligence techniques, in developing solutions.
- Summarize and describe data that have been collected
- Distribution, central tendency, dispersion
- Make a generalization, test hypothesis, estimate, prediction or decision
- Use independent variable(s) to predict dependent variable(s)
- Linear, logistics and kernel regressions, auto-regression, factor analysis, survival analysis
- Variables involved are independent variables
- Hierarchical and k-means clustering, linear discriminant analysis, multidimensional scaling